Let’s hang Google+ style. Join me next Tuesday, May 29 for my first Hangout. Send me your questions about The Memorial & US Open and I’ll invite some of you to join me LIVE next week. Use the hashtag #TigerHangout or comment on this post below. And be sure to add me to your circles....
120 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 152 previous comments
- How do you like your pairing with Haas & Couples? Looks like Couples wants to keep a close eye on you? LOLMay 29, 2012
- Rae O.+1I suggest your next hangout be a teenage boy and girl, 3 men of all ages and 3 women of all ages who can each play one hole with you. That would be entertaining and helpful for all levels of golfers. ?May 29, 2012
- That sounds SO Good!I do hope will entertain the idea.May 29, 2012
- Didn't the hangout just seem like Tiger reading posts off of Twitter or Facebook or emails? There was nothing new in it. Gee, we learned an Stanford athlete is going to try out for the Olympics, great connection. Roger Maltbie was not necessary for sure. I'm glad I choose to keep my job and thanksor or for never confirming to me I had to be available and online for over two hours on a workday when so many of us struggle to keep our jobs. I would not have submitted myself if I HAD KNOWN THE RULES! (not that there were any given.)May 30, 2012
- I GUESS IT'S TIME TO WISH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR LITTLE GIRL SAM ALEXIS AND ALSO BEST OF LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK-END IN SAN FRANCISCOJun 16, 2012
- Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge brown bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says, "What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear." "I don’t need to outrun the bear," the first guy says. "I just need to outrun you."May 26, 2016
Add a comment...