For over two decades, Vanderhouwen & Assoicates has been #1 premier staffing provider of technology & engineering professionals in the Pacific Northwest.
VHA is hiring for a person that will research, identify and assess talent to assist on difficult-to-fill positions. Also, engage in creating and maintaining pipeline activities and develop “passive” candidates through networking, cold calling, complex Boolean logic searches, name generation and internet data mining.
Who You Are: Creative & outside-the-box thinker – be able to innovate new ways to find talent. You bring a strong background in the sourcing function within a recruiting organization and a passion for sourcing. Focus relentlessly on those few things that will provide the greatest impact.
Contact me for more details – email@example.com
- Kelly Services, Inc.Senior Engineering Recruiter, 2015 - present
- Vanderhouwen & AssociatesSr. Recruiter, 2012 - present
- UTi, United States, Inc.Sr. Corporate IT Recruiting Consultant, 2011 - 2012
- Manpower Business SolutionsRPO Staffing Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- KENEXA TECHNOLOGIES, INCSenior IT / Engineer Recruiter, 2005 - 2009
- ZEL TECHNOLOGIES, LLCCorporate IT / Engineering Recruiter, 2003 - 2005
- ITRAC RECRUITING, LLCSenior IT Recruiter, 1997 - 2003
- Competitive Edge RecruitingSenior IT/Engineering Recruiter, Manager, 2015 - 2015
Dynamic results-driven recruiter
Thomas Vargas is a productive recruiting/sourcing professional specializing in Full life cycle recruiting, researcher, and hunter of Information, Sourcer, and Authority in Boolean, leveraging information systems with human cognition for talent identification.
Recruitment interpersonal life cycle populate innovative screening negotiate database source strategy skill internally externally excel coordinate liaison creative assess track generate pipeline focus prospective.
- Butler Community Collegepresent
- Butler Community College
- Kaplan University
- Winfield High School
It’s Bing vs. Google in a side-by-side search off.
In a blind comparison, people chose Bing over Google nearly 2 to 1. Take the Bing It On challenge to see which one you prefer.
LinkedIn Is Making Changes to Prevent Copying Profile Text
LinkedIn has decided to disable the ability to copy the text on profiles viewable through LinkedIn. Have you been affected by this change? L