- Everyday HealthSenior QA Automation, 2014 - present
- New York Road RunnersPart Time Race Scoring Team Member, 2012 - present
- American Media Inc.QA Lead, 2013 - 2015
- American Media Inc.QA Engineer, 2012 - 2013
- Alpha Media GroupQA Engineer, 2010 - 2012
- WebCollage Inc.Information Architect, 2007 - 2010
- Zagat SurveyContent Researcher, 2004 - 2007
BMW Has Finally Made a Gorgeous Bike That'll Appeal to Young Riders | WIRED
BMW motorcycles have long been considered chariots for gray-haired commuters and intrepid adventure riders. Yes, the company makes the occas
Interview: Upright Citizens Brigade Founders Matt Besser and Matt Walsh
The improv masters talk comedy, their new book, and listening up.
A free and open world depends on a free and open web. | Google
A free and open world depends on a free and open Internet. Governments alone, working behind closed doors, should not direct its future. The
Hipster Ipsum | Artisanal filler text for your site or project.
Hipster Ipsum. Artisanal filler text for your site or project. Main menu. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Home. Home. Do
“My Only Condition Is There Be Muppets Involved, And That Is Non-Negotia...
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton politely declines Jason Segel's invitation to make a cameo in a possible Forgetting Sarah Marshall sequel