Rector joined Foodservice University as a partner and President in February 2003, and now serves as CEO of the organization. The practice began by focusing primarily on providing online training content and delivery for the industry; and today has expanded into business consulting with a focus on sales productivity and social networking tools.
Tom has a Fisher College of Business B.S./B.A. from The Ohio State University, M.B.A. studies from Capitol University, and has completed several executive studies courses at The Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern University.
After more than 20 years in California, Tom and his family now reside in the Atlanta area.
- West High1963 - 1966
- Ohio State UniversityMarketing, 1966 - 1970
- Capital University of Economics and BusinessBusiness, 1972 - 1973
- Hospitality Training LLC (DBA Foodservice University)Sales productivity consultant, industry maven, present
- effess groupChief Client Officer
- Foodconnex WorldwideVice President of Sales
- Premier Roasters, LLCVice President of Sales
- Tri Valley GrowersVice President of Sales
- International Multifoods Specialty BrandsVice President of Sales
- Keebler CompanyWestern Zone Manager
- Hertz CorporationDistrict Manager