_You must hate version control systems, we won't be using any. You must
hate commenting and documenting code, it's redundant to anyone who can read
the code. You must hate block-style css, it over-abstracts layout. You
must hate optmizing code or writing efficient code, that's not the point._
If you're a U.S. citizen, Sign this petition. By: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/end-acta-and-protect-our-right-privacy-internet/MwfSVNBK
What is ACTA? Learn more about it
What is ACTA? ACTA is the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. A new intellectual property enforcement treaty being negotiated by the United States, the European Community, Switzerland, and Japan, with Australia, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mexico, Jordan, Morocco, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Canada recently announcing that they will join in as well.
Why should you care about ACTA? Initial reports indicate that the treaty will have a very broad scope and will involve new tools targeting “Internet distribution and information technology.”
What is the goal of ACTA? Reportedly the goal is to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries’ law enforcement agencies.
Essential ACTA Resources:
- Read more about ACTA here: ACTA Fact Sheet https://www.eff.org/issues/acta
- Read the authentic version of the ACTA text as of 15 April 2011, as finalized by participating countries here: ACTA Finalized Text http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/fo/acta-acrc.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
- Follow the history of the treaty’s formation here: ACTA history http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/fo/intellect_property.aspx?view=d
- Read letters from U.S. Senator Ron Wyden where in he challenges the constitutionality of ACTA:
_ Letter 1 http://wyden.senate.gov/newsroom/press/release/?id=12a5b1cb-ccb8-4e14-bb84-a11b35b4ec53
_ Letter 2 http://infojustice.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Wyden-01052012.pdf
Read the Administration’s Response to Wyden’s First Letter here:
Watch a short informative video on ACTA:
ACTA Video Say NO to ACTA
Watch a lulzy video on ACTA:
Lulzy Video Robocopyright ACTA
Say NO to ACTA. It is essential to spread awareness and get the word out on ACTA.
#ACTA #BLACKMARCH #SOPA #PIPA #STOPACTA #STOPSOPA
- Hochschule Rhein MainComputer Science, 2010 - present
- Kepler Gymnasium Freudenstadt2001 - 2008
- German International School Singapore1990 - 2001
- Luftwaffe BundeswehrFlugsicherungssoldat, 2008 - 2009
- KEIMMediengestalter, 2009 - 2010
- SunGardIntern, 2013 - 2014
Exclusive: Emails reveal close Google relationship with NSA | Al Jazeera...
National Security Agency head and Internet giant’s executives have coordinated through high-level policy discussions
Edward Snowden will answer questions live on Thursday, January 23rd at 3...
The whistleblower who provoked the United States to surveillance reforms will be taking your questions this Thursday. Edward Snowden is host
Wählerstudie: Deutschland, die Zwei-Klassen-Demokratie - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Politik-Nachrichten aus Deutschland und den Brennpunkten in aller Welt. Aktuelle Reportagen, Analysen, Interviews.
Top-Secret Document Reveals NSA Spied On Porn Habits As Part Of Plan To ...
WASHINGTON -- The National Security Agency has been gathering records of online sexual activity and evidence of visits to pornographic websi