Surgeons operated on the 18 patients on January 18 using tools that had not been sufficiently sanitized after they were used on a man suspected of having Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), the hospital in Winston-Salem said in a press statement.
I started the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb in 1996 after working at one of the nation’s largest plaintiff law firms, Ness Motley Loadholt Richardson & Poole, in Charleston, South Carolina. Prior to that, I worked on the other side of the fence at a defense firm, Keesal Young & Logan, in Long Beach, California.
I was first licensed to practice law in California (1988). I was admitted thereafter to practice in the District of Columbia (1990) and in North Carolina (1992).
I have had some of my articles published online by Reuters, Fox News, and other media sites. Over the years I been interviewed by The National Law Journal, CBS Nightly News, The New York Times, and Forbes, as well as by other journalists working in print and on TV.
I did my undergraduate work at the College of William & Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia.
I went to law school at George Washington University, in Washington, D.C.
If I can be of any assistance to you, feel free to contact me by email at TJL@LambLawOffice.com or call me on our toll-free number, 800-426-9535.
Thanks for reading, and have a good day.
- George Washington University Law School; College of William and Mary[Summary], 1980 - 1988
- The College of William and Mary (B.A.)Government & Philosophy / B.A., 1980 - 1984
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)Law / J.D., 1985 - 1988
- helping people as a lawyer handling asbestos claims & drug injury lawsuitspresent
- Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, P.A.Attorney, 1996 - 2011
- Ness, Motley, Loadholt, Richardson & PooleAttorney, 1992 - 1995
- Keesal, Young & Logan1988 - 1991