To make sure that we understand exactly what type of pages you are actually dealing with, you would need to provide the URLs for the pages.
As has mentioned ... you cannot merge a Google+ Brand or Company page with a Google+ Local Page. If you need additional confirmation, I would encourage you to post in the Google and Your Business Help Forum where they specialize in issues related to "local" pages/listings.
You have also been provided with a reference for the only information that Google+ Help is providing about Custom URLs. If you are not happy with your situation, the reference suggests that you use the "Send Feedback" tool to describe your situation.
- Site-Seeker IncOnline Marketing/Content Specialist, present
- Overit MediaPublic Relations Manager
- Sovena USAMarketing Associate
- Upstate Cerebral PalsyCommunity Development Specialist
- Observer-DispatchFreelance Writer
- Boilermaker Road RaceMedia Coordinator
(315) 732-9281 x15
PR pro and online marketer continually developing my writing, communication and design skills to become a more talented professional. My primary career-related interests include new media management, media relations, content writing, and SEO. My personal interests include music and sports. I am currently working towards my master’s in Integrated Marketing Communication at West Virginia University. I'm always eager to learn more about the marketing communication industry and love meeting and learning from other enthusiastic individuals in the field. Let’s connect!
- West Virginia UniversityIntegrated Marketing Communications, 2011 - present
- Utica College of Syracuse UniversityPublic Relations, Journalism, Sports Communication, 2005 - 2009