Is there a mechanism to EXPORT email addresses from G Suite? I need to get them into our SIS in order to use Clever.com
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Ian Crew+347w
- You can also use the GUI to Download all users from the Root.47w
- You can do it from the admin console. If you go to users then the top level OU click on the + icon in the bottom right and select batch upload. There will be a pop-up that lets you download a CSV template and you can tick the box that says pre-populate the CSV.47w
- If you have 10k plus users in your console the option to download the list by OU will just download all. There is a great sheets Add On called Inactive Users that does this tho. Just set it to 0 for active accounts. Fab extension.47w
- Kim NilssonModerator+1Way easiest is to do what Stephen suggests. GAM is awesome (I say that a lot), but a bit daunting for this one single move.47w
- Karl HehrModerator+1With the updated install process for GAM it is SUPER easy to get up and going. I agree it might be overkill for this one use case, but it is a perfect excuse to get it up and running to test it out. :)47w
- Kim NilssonModeratorKarl, tried setting up GAM with the new setup where the person creating the JSONs isn't a superadmin?
I'm going to ask Jay to see if that can be semi-automated. It should run through the setup of the JSONs, and pause with the urls for the superadmin to process, and then wait for the GAM user to receive the response codes.
I'm thinking, two emails need to be given. User and superadmin.
Hmm, if you say "no browser" during the setup, isn't this very close to what I want?46w