"- Front surface that isn't black.
- Overall shape that isn't rectangular, or doesn't have rounded corners.
- Display screens that aren't centered on the front face and have substantial lateral borders.
- Non-horizontal speaker slots.
- Front surfaces with substantial adornment.
- No front bezel at all."
"- Overall shape that isn't rectangular, or doesn't have rounded corners.
- Thick frames rather than a thin rim around the front surface.
- Front surface that isn't entirely flat.
- Profiles that aren't thin.
- Cluttered appearance."Yes, Apple seems to be serious with these suggestions. FTW!
- Canada Revenue AgencyDatabase Administrator, 2015 - present
- InnoVyne TechnologiesSPM Technology Consultant, 2014 - 2015
- John Hancock InsuranceIT Architect Analyst, 2013 - 2013
- TEDxRyersonUCurator, 2012 - 2013
- CIBCTechnical Analyst, 2012 - 2012
- CIBCBusiness Analyst, 2011 - 2011
- Rogers TelevisionProductions Intern, 2011 - 2011
- TEDxRyersonUProductions & Logistics Team Member, 2011 - 2011
- StickerYouIntern, 2011 - 2011
- Leave The Pack BehindTeam Leader, 2010 - 2011
- Ryerson Health PromotionPeer Health Promoter / Communications Team, / Leave The Pack Behind Ryerson, 2009 - 2010
- Health CanadaTeam Member, Youth Leadership Team on Tobacco Control, 2010 - 2010
- Videon Digital Technologies, LtdTechnician, 2010 - 2010
- City of TorontoPeer Health Promoter, Tobacco Don't Own Toronto, 2007 - 2008
He has worked at numerous local and multi-national organizations in positions ranging from IT Architecture to Business Analysis and IT Consulting.
Currently, he performs the role of a Database Administrator with the Canada Revenue Agency, where he's responsible for the stability and planned evolution of databases, which serve the needs of all Canadians.
Thomas also runs his own business, Kite Technology Solutions Inc., a multimedia technology company. The company provides audiovisual support for live events, and has had the privilege of serving the needs of various NGOs, government agencies, and universities in the Greater Toronto Area.
Thomas continues to contribute his leadership skills and technical knowledge to his alma mater and with community organizations he personally connects with.
- Ryerson UniversityBComm, Business Technology Management, 2009 - 2014