I'm posting this for the jackass Comservative who said I needed to read the Constitution on the refugee issue
Mr. Dear described as “heroes” members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings.
This is a terrorist organization. With its sole purpose being to terrorize and murder abortion providers.
How the fuck did all the countries think it is a good fucking idea to let companies sue them for future profit losses because they changed the law?
This means a country cannot change the law to improve public health by discouraging smoking. In case you think I'm joking, it has already happened. Philip Morris sued Australia over its plain packaging law. And there was at least one idiot judge who agreed with Philip Morris!!!
The problem is that 60% of all violent crimes were committed by white men and women.
There is no statistical evidence to support Cruz’s claim that Democrats are responsible for most violent crimes because he made it up.
By claiming that most violent criminals are Democrats, Cruz was hinting that most violent crime is committed by Blacks and Hispanics. Cruz was playing his own sly version of the racism card by interchanging violent criminal with Democrat. The problem is that 60% of all violent crimes were committed by white men and women.
It is police violence like this that has me considering whether I need to learn martial arts and how to handle fire arms so that I can protect my family and my friends from the abusers of power. Fuck the police if they can not protect and serve without savagely attacking children.
by way of
A 13-yrs-old child was riding his skateboard with other young boys behind a shopping center, and there happened to be a patrol car parked nearby.
At some point an officer inside of the patrol car told the 13-yr-old child to “get in the car.”
The child replied, “Why?”
The officer then warned, “You don’t want to get dropped.”
According to witnesses, the officer then attacked the boy, hitting him from behind as the boy was skateboarding. He then got on the boys back and began choking him, according to witnesses. The video shows the choking and the subsequent tasering to the child’s spine.
The boy can be heard in the video writhing in pain as the officer attempts to subdue him.
“Put your fucking hands behind your back!” shouts the officer. To which the child replies, “I can’t.”
The witnesses can be heard telling the officer, “He’s just a kid.”
The officer then loads the beaten and tasered child into his patrol car and begins walking towards the people filming. The video then ends.
The full video is here:
- Current EmployerFamily Man w/ a skill set, 2012 - present
- Former EmployerIT Director, 2004 - 2012Started as sys admin, became IT Manager, then IT Director. Proudest of the 802.11a PTP wireless bridge spanning 1000 ft to bridge an expansion office of 30+ ppl to our LAN. Also pretty happy with forklifted corporate communications infrastructure I built using Asterisk (VOIP telephony across the corporation including call center), Hylafax (for high volume incoming fax job ordering and automated document imaging) and Google Apps (email, corporate instant messaging, heavily utilized Intranet and document collaboration.)
- FedExIntranet Analyst & Technical Writer
- Turner BroadcastingCultural Consultant
- Fritz CompaniesTechnical Writer, Intranet Web Master, Jr. Sys Admin, Support Tech
- An Interactive Web AgencySys Admin
- Lee UniversityEnglish Literature, Interpersonal Communications, Theology & Philosophy, 1990 - 1994Interpersonal & Group communication theory, English Literature, Composition, Literary Journalism (as a study and a practice), print publishing (newspaper & periodicals,) Oratory & Rhetoric, Copy writing, Creative writing, Christian Canonical Text studies & Christian Theology, comparative religious studies, modern philosophy.
- University of MemphisFiction Writing, Chinese Philosophy, 1996 - 1996Wrote and criticized short stories, studied Chinese philosophers mainly from the Confucian school and Taoist school of thought. Also audited a magazine production class and hung around the school newspaper some.
I don't like talking on the phone - not time shiftable and not text based., Love video conferencing if the audio, video and lighting are acceptable., So - message me via Google Plus. Let's talk.
This is my personal profile. I sometimes act a donkey. You will not be contacting me at work using this information. :) If you know me well enough, you will know how to contact me in RL
- Angry Birds Stella
- Thomas Was Alone
- Heroes of Loot
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Angry Birds Transformers
DNews: Spanking Kids Makes Them Lawbreakers : DNews
Spanking misbehaving kids is a topic debated by parents everywhere. And now, with the release of a new study, there appears to be solid, sci
6 features missing from the new Google Photos | Computerworld
Dear Google: Please add these features into the new Google Photos. We will love you long time.
The medieval 'New England': a forgotten Anglo-Saxon colony on the north-...
Although the name 'New England' is now firmly associated with the east coast of America, this is not the first place to be called that. In t
Drippler - Android Tips & Apps - Android Apps on Google Play
Discover the latest Android tips, top apps, new features, Android updates, cool accessories and more. Join millions of users getting the lat
Modelling Clay and Moldable Plastic for Prototyping - MakingSociety
Learn how to use clay and moldable plastic for prototyping. Choose the best clay material for your prototypes.
Why you should take another look at Google Keep, the best free organizat...
It does way more than just note taking, if you learn some of the hidden features and tricks on Android and Chrome.
Does Gargling With Salt Water Actually Help A Sore Throat?
The gargling of salt water is an old method which was commonly used to treat sore throats. A few tablespoons of salt are mixed...
Disgruntled Wet Seal Employees Post List Of Grievances In Store Window
If there's a handwritten sign in your store's window penned by employees, odds are it's not a glowing review. Adding to the rolls of disgrun
Marriott: It's Okay, We Only Want To Jam Your Hotspot In The Rooms You A...
Last fall, Marriott got in trouble for jamming the signals from users' portable hotspots in one of their conference centers. That's illegal,
Biggest Find Of The Year: Massive, 5,000-Year-Old Underground City Unear...
Turkey’s state-run housing authority has halted construction of a development project in the central province of Nevşehir following what som