Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Thermarestor ®
2 followers -
Thermarestor® - innovation transforming fire safety
Thermarestor® - innovation transforming fire safety

2 followers
About
Thermarestor ®'s posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Thermarestor - UK Trade Mark information

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
“The fire is believed to have been caused by a four way extension lead being overloaded by high wattage items. In light of this, I would urge residents not to overload plug sockets and check what wattage their appliances use before plugging them in.”

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded