The event will take place on March 19-20 at San Jose McEnery Convention Center and focus on the convergence of pop culture and technology.
- PRDreamerConsultant, 2011 - presentFreelance social media and marketing consultant. Develop social media marketing communications campaigns for clients. Strategically integrate social media (blogs, audio and video podcasts, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube) into overall communications strategy. Specialize in business-to-business technology and non-profit outreach.
- MLSListings Inc.Director, Strategic Communications, 2012 - 2015
- Remarx Media IncMaster and Commander/Client Director, 2010 - 2011
- WunderMarx|PRSenior Account Manager, 2007 - 2009
- GolinHarrisAccount Executive, 2003 - 2007
In addition to the work I do as a marketing communications professional, I’m a bit of a geek. I enjoy reading about the latest technology gadgets, and will save up to purchase my favorites. At the moment, I love reading the latest book by Nicholas Sparks and my favorite magazines on my iPad. Although, I still have quite a love affair with real paper. Some things just don’t translate to a screen.
When I’m not reading, you can find me watching television. I openly admit that I watch more TV than anyone else I know. My favorite shows are those that have characters I can relate to and/or a grand conspiracy theory. On my list right now, The Walking Dead, Downton Abbey, The Flash and Arrow. Oh, and I have an affinity for reality TV on the Bravo! channel.
- California State University, FullertonCommunications, emphasis in public relations, 2003
California luxury market outpaces traditional home sales | HousingWire
California is known for its rich and famous property owners, but could they be getting richer? The number of California homes sold for $1 mi
13 Halloween-Themed Facebook Timeline Designs [PICS]
It's Halloween, so we've taken a look at how people are celebrating the spookiest day of the year on Facebook.
Getting the Most Out of LinkedIn for B2B (and Beyond!) | MarketingProfs ...
MarketingProfs blogger Matt T. Grant discusses the new MarketingProfs How2 podcast (in conjunction with PJA) about how B2Bs can leverage the