1. Accessing AdWords: Please do not access AdWords with your Competition Account until you have accepted invitations sent by us. Invitations are being sent to the Google Gmail Inbox of your Competition Account. If you have not received an invitation within 4-5 days from requesting it, please reach out to the GOMC team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing AdWords with the Competition Account prior to us completing the setup process will prevent us from crediting it.
2. Accessing Competition Gmail Account: When accessing your Competition Account, please make sure that you are logged out of all other Google accounts that you might be logged in. To do that you can use "Incognito Window" in your browser or use another browser.
3. GOMC Dashboard Account: The GOMC Dashboard email account should be used for accessing your GOMC Student Dashboard and contacting the GOMC team.
4. Contacting the GOMC Team: The quickest way to receive support from the GOMC team is to have your Team Captain contact us directly using the Competition Dashboard email while mentioning professor's email.
If you are reaching out to the GOMC team, please make sure that your professor does not reach out in relation to the same issue. This extra layer of emails does not speed up the communication process, on contrary, it slows down the communication.
5. Contacting the AdWords Support Team: Please do not contact local AdWords support teams with queries related to receiving credit in your GOMC Competition Account. Instead reach out as soon as possible to the GOMC Team.
6. Dashboard and Competition Accounts: Please note that your Dashboard Account (existing or new) is to manage the GOMC Student Dashboard and to communicate with the GOMC team - this is the account that Team Captain will use during the registration. The Competition Account (a newly created Google Account) is to receive AdWords credit and run a campaign.