Windows, Mac... and now Linux!
522 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 115 previous comments
- Hehe, "I had it" That's funny. I had it at Red Hat 5 too, it was crap. Now if it has drivers for your hardware it's fricken brilliant. What's most interesting is that Linux actually now has more developers and more mainstream company support than Windows and OSX combined. What Microsoft should be worried about his history. Windows didn't take off until it supported any games and once Linux has some mainstream game support it's going to start killing Windows.Apr 25, 2012
- on top of that Linux actually gained audience on servers.Apr 25, 2012
- This will boost the market share of the DESKTOP, for sure.
Everything on your dash? GPSs and radar detectors? Linux.
Every kind of smartphone? Linux.
Everything wearable? MP3 players, etc? Linux.
Everything Apple makes? Linux' older sister BSD.
We've already won. The desktop is dying; it's taking Microsoft with it; that's why Gates retired.Apr 25, 2012
- Well, I wouldn't surprised if they made their own linux version of Steam OS. Well, they had 2 years of this happening and they heaven't told any one. Why? Another thing is that both Ubuntu and Mac are based of Debian, so they could change the code a bit from the Mac version of steam and ported over to Ubuntu. Easy!Apr 26, 2012
- Awesome!!! Steam rules.Apr 27, 2012
- May 9, 2012