The question is how exploitable this potential vulnerability may be
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Just ask the Chinese and the Russians all about it.May 30, 2012
- The researcher is Russian :)May 30, 2012
- May 30, 2012
- My point exactly!.... ;-)May 30, 2012
- At what point are we going to realize that bringing back production of hardware onshore isnt just a finacial issue, but one if national security.May 30, 2012
- I just love that a Russian at Cambridge is pointing at the Chinese to upset the Americans.
Imagine when WW3 breaks out and it's US & EU vs. China & Co - How much of our military hardware wil suddenly fail if pointed at Chinese soldiers?May 30, 2012
- WW3 that sounds like Web3.0 ? w w3 = w + www = w4 ???
:-) We better make internet not World War else all that will be left will be irradiated rocks and some new form of life other than human.May 30, 2012
- Isn't this the premace to.COD Black OPS 2May 30, 2012