19 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Let's be honest - It's a video about a how seamlessly you can handle your notes on iOS and OSX and then a few odd options for other platforms are mentioned as well. 11 links, 6 of them are for the Apple Ecosystem, 1 is platform agnostic (Dropbox), 1 is for Android, 1 is for Palm, 1 is for Symbian and 1 is for Blackberry.
Feel free to do Apple-centric videos and articles, but don't try to pass them off as platform-agnostic. I have no problem with "Here's a great way to sync your notes accross the Apple platforms" but "Capturing and syncing notes - Verge at Work" sounded like something that could be useful for me (Android/Linux/Windows user).Apr 23, 2012
- Yep, Evernote just works - across pretty much every platform I can come up with.Apr 23, 2012
- Exactly. I only have two kids left now, Steve Jobs used the rest of them to make a rug and his coffin was made from my favorite tree, cut down in my garden when he died.
Seriously - I hope everybody use the tools they prefer, be those tools from Apple, Microsoft, Google, Your mom's basement or whatever. I have no problem with other platforms and I operate on 3 different ones every single day. But I just wasted 4 minutes and 37 seconds of my life watching a video about syncing notes on a platform I don't use. All I'm asking for is a more honest title to the video.Apr 23, 2012
- I use Google Docs to record every piece of my idea.Apr 23, 2012
- notational velocity is beyond awesome. It should be ported to every system in the world.Apr 23, 2012
- I actually use an app called Notesy to sync my text notes with NV on Dropbox. I also tried PlainText which is very good, but I finally decided for Notesy.Apr 23, 2012