"Apple's security model isn't perfect."
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- whos security model IS perfect? Adobes "Pazing for fixing security holes"?May 14, 2012
- right, Kaspersky Lab, trying really hard to obtain some market share of Apple computers, where people is not so paranoid as MS users, because Apple have not implemented monstrosity like registry to it's platform.May 14, 2012
- seems it's not trueMay 14, 2012
- What happened to "Windows has lots of viruses!! You can 'NEVER' have viruses on a mac".
Truth is that it has been secure because it was an obscure OS. Now its mainstream, it will have to go through the same teething problems that Windows and its users facedMay 14, 2012
- Not exactly, it's still a UNIX derivative.May 15, 2012