Sprint customers will just have to be patient
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- if you really believe this is just Apple defending their IP, you have your head in a dark place. You need to do a little homework and look at what they're actually using in these markets all over the world to attempt exclude the competition. You don't go to the ITC asking to exclude others over hyperlinked text or swiping to unlock unless you're worried about your ability to compete.May 16, 2012
- Hey you're the one getting all bent out of shape over this. My point is that not all sales are people turning away from competitors in favor of Apple. A lot of those constitute returning customers that want the latest iPhone without actually needing it. They call things fitting that description a fashion accessory.
Fact of the matter is that most people don't actually need a smartphone of any type. The market is much bigger than it really should be... But I guess that's just an opinion now.May 16, 2012
- As much as they are patent trolling these days (and losing pretty much every time), it's turning in to the mark of a weak company that has nothing more to offer. They are fine now, but they are also riding on the coat tails of Steve Jobs.May 16, 2012
- your responses have no basis in fact and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.May 16, 2012
- , you don't know what you're talking about. This isn't about some fundamental enabling technology, this is throwing every single patent in my portfolio at another company to see what sticks so I can get them excluded. Apple isn't the first or the last company to do it, but don't get it twisted.
Like I said, do your homework and don't just come in here spewing the company line about IP integrity.May 16, 2012
- "Apple have been filing many lawsuits against these companies for years, even while Steve was still in charge." Yeah? And where has it gotten them?
You seriously need to chill out. This is just a conversation.May 16, 2012