As I posted in another comment:
For Google Drive to be a serious competitor of Dropbox, it would need
- Selective sync
- File history (not just deleted, but also changed files)
- Offline Docs editor capabilities
- Unlimited file size and type uploads
- File/folder sharing with individuals, circles or public
- Reasonable pricing (keep the $5 per 20GB and throw in 5GB for free)
Most important: - Full integration of Docs, Video, Picasa, Music, Books, Gmail, etc, I don't want all these different apps and methods to know what I want to see or share, want it all in one place.
If they won't offer all that, I'm afraid I won't use it for anything but to backup my backups...