Photographs of the Middle East regularly make the front pages of newspapers. But photography by contemporary artists from the region is woefully under-represented in Western galleries. An exhibition at the Victoria and Albert museum in London is an attempt to address this imbalance http://econ.st/UpNuoH
1400 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 355 previous comments
- They will never understand why that is, and even if they did they will not accepted. This discussion has more to do with politics and war than it has to do with Islam.
If this had anything to do with Islam I would continue but it doesn't .As-salamu alaikum.Dec 24, 2012
- - You know, even though we do not see eye-to-eye, I wish to thank you for an intelligent, thoughful debate. I find the exchange of ideas is good for the soul, and although you feel your words may have fallen on deaf ears, I take them into consideration and will explore more of what we discussed on my own.
Best wishes to you and your family in the new year!Dec 24, 2012
- - I wish you the same (see my last post above).Dec 24, 2012
- Whats actually inside that cube?Feb 12, 2014
- Nice art work!Apr 6, 2014
- Who cares? It is all supersitous bull!Aug 19, 2015