Daily chart: Is the euro crisis over? Have banking regulations gone far enough? Our global business barometer reveals overall business-confidence based on the responses of more than 1,500 senior executives. The interactive graphic allows you to track business sentiment over time. You can look at the results by region or industry. View our interactive chart: http://econ.st/VyPcaJ
94 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- That's maybe the case when regulation is done poorly. Many many regulations are intelligently targeted. For instance, there are whole bunch of regulations in the US that start off with "For companies with over X employees....". Those types of regulations don't effect small businesses.Feb 21, 2013
- Regan G.+2Indeed. I hope I was specific enough with "excessive".
Having said that, I have no idea how intelligently targeted most regulations are because there are so many of them it is impossible for any one person to gauge that.Feb 21, 2013
- It never existed, It's just UK/US media hype, they fear Euro expansion !Feb 21, 2013
- do you know the US and UK debt ? Search for it and them tell me who has the insignificant debt and who has the trillion dollars debt. Btw Euro is expanding in monetary currency, check the EURUSD pair history...Feb 21, 2013
- I'm from Spain and
1. That term is ignorant terminology by american capitalist fat cats
2. Spain is still somewhat in "crisis" but I for one am not affected by it (steady job, free school) and
3. whatever our crisis is, it nothing compared to circus acts the US government performs for you.
Saludos.Feb 21, 2013
- I think it is far from bring over. And I certainly don't think the problems in US are any where near being over either.Feb 22, 2013