Did the Newtown school massacre change your view on gun control?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- It's changed my views of "news" outlets. With each and every opportunity they sound more like Pravda, and less like American News.
These propagandists work to help their puppet masters take guns...and while I have none, I realize from war history that taking guns from the populace is a GREAT WAY to slaughter millions.
Not opinion: historical FACT.Dec 17, 2012
- That's funny,. I've called the local paper, 'The Pravda' for some time now.Dec 17, 2012
- Joe is no longer relevant.Dec 17, 2012
- Really tired of these melodramatic comings out for closet lefties. Nobody cares.Dec 17, 2012
- When you can stop the over 65,000 people killed in Mexico over last nine years.
When you can stop the wars in the Middle East.
Let me know you might be on the something, until then I'll keep my guns and ammo DRYDec 18, 2012
- Before that, Obama will need to stop arming Mexican gangsters and Middle Eastern terrorists.Dec 18, 2012