TheDC Morning: Al Gore's convenient hypocrisy
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Pathetic child "news media critic" who doesn't know who Bernie Goldberg is and is proud of it. Also doesn't know what a software engineer does. Wouldn't know a "functioning adult" if he saw one. He's pissed that Current has tanked because nothing will be left to watch on the TV in Mom's basement but MSNBC, and they're "not radical enough, man". Hasn't had anything to do since Occupy.
Too much pot before puberty... blocked.Jan 3, 2013
- You're doing it right now. You're doing a whole lot of typing and yet you have said nothing. I've said plenty.
"Oil money" ... LMAO It's not oil money anymore is it? But I bet you would have preferred his other potential buyer, who just happened to be Glenn Beck.
Al made the right choice. If you disagree, you probably hate America as much as Glenn Beck does.Jan 3, 2013
- Of course you should stop, you lost. And if the truth is insane to you, maybe you should consider that it's YOU that's fucking craycrayJan 3, 2013
- Show me proof that money from Oil was used to buy the network. Because that's what you said.
Al Jazeera is a BUSINESS. A profitable one. They make money, they don't need 'oil money'.Jan 3, 2013
- Fox News is owned by Saudi oil Sheiks.Jan 8, 2013
- You are all hypocrites.Jan 8, 2013