27 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 21 previous comments
- your comment implies that you're not American. If that's the case, you probably should not be commenting on it. Society tends to change the rules as time passes, to rewrite them. This is one of those things where "the right way and wrong way" have been disregarded for long enough that "crying wolf" in this instance specifically is intellectually dishonest and disingenuous.Jul 4, 2016
- are you brain dead dude..my comment was that his flag is draped wrong..and by flag etiquette he is wrong. i am american dip shit for alot longer than you have been. you obviously arent..your to liberal minded in your young brain washed ways to realize it..crawl back in your mamas basement and go smoke another doobieJul 5, 2016
I'm 30. I'm a software engineer and apartments manager. I have 3 kids. I don't "smoke doobies." You're basing your assumptions about me, and your analysis of me, on whether or not I think like you do. Simply put, you're a bigot.
Maybe... rather than taking this moment to cherry pick that this one individual "flies his flag wrong," you should read the article again. In the process, check your biases at the door. He is an accomplished documentarian and is often lauded for his approach to historical events. Just because you happen to disagree with him, doesn't mean you suddenly get to handle his showing of the flag as some sort of high treason. Except, that you can, just like he can place his flag however he wants... just like countless musicians can drape themselves in a flag in any variety of fashions while performing a show.. something doesn't suddenly become less patriotic just because....
You know what? This conversation isn't even a conversation. You're just flinging insults and generally, as I said before, being a bigot. We're all human and that's subjective. The only meaning anything at all has, is the meaning we choose to put on whatever "it" is. Of course, you'd rather illogically say that it's your way or the highway. Show me the law that says his flag display is disrespectful. Until then, I guess just keep flinging shit.Jul 5, 2016
- oh..blah blah blah..look whos calling who a bigot..your opening statement was that im not american.. dude do you even know the definition of a bigot..let me enlighten you little guy..its a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. a bigoted person; especially a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group) before you call me a bigot check yourself little man. and i really dont care what your status is in life. Jihadist have members placed in a higher status than you..you think because you are a software engineer that makes you more american than me.. and by the way you libtard , there is no law saying he cant fly the flag that way. at least until the 60's when libtards like you change the laws and say its freedom of speech to burn a flag..you sir are the one who is not american in any way shape or form!!!!Jul 5, 2016
- No... I think that my being a software engineer and Apartment manager is an immediate discredit to your attempt to play me off as some young freckle faced punk that sits in his mom's basement. My opening statement is that you implied with "most Americans" and "you take no pride..." that you're not American. And by the by. You just fit your own definition of a bigot. I don't hate people who don't think like me. I hate people who refuse to believe that others could think any differently than them and somehow still be American. Because that's bigotry... not to mention a true Scotsman fallacy.Jul 5, 2016
- Let me clarify. Most comments that contain those words "most Americans..." "... You take no pride" and are spoken on international social media sites, like this one, are spoken by people who aren't from America.Jul 5, 2016