What is libertarianism? David Boaz suggests "it is the presumption of liberty in human affairs," arguing that libertarians broadly hold the view that "it is the exercise of power, not the exercise of freedom, that requires justification."
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- David Koch still sits on the board, does he not?
For others just tuning in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_familyJul 4, 2012
- You don't understand how the board works and apparently you don't want to. The board has always been hands off and Cato fought to keep it that way. If the Kochs had influence then Cato wouldn't disagree with their positions so much.
I see enough wannabe Michael Moore around. Don't need to waste time with another. Have a nice day.Jul 4, 2012
- You just admitted the Koch brothers fought a legal battle to maintain control of the board. What does that tell you about the organization's past?
You're hiding again.Jul 4, 2012
- Also, that's strawman number two. More evidence you can't back up your assertions without utilizing logical fallacies.Jul 4, 2012
- So many questions...
Response: Whiny name calling. "You're Michael Moore! Nyaeh Nyeah!"Jul 4, 2012
- You're acting like a fucking child,.Jul 4, 2012