I previously shared this and racked up a bunch of cloud space. However, in using it with my team, we found a few issues. When I contacted support, they would sometimes go MONTHS between replies to my messages. It was horrible. So on the one hand, I'm kinda sad to see it go.
The fact that there's now less competition, and that they gave away a lot of free space, is disappointing. But based on my experiences with their support, I was right in the middle of moving my team at over to Drive. So I was only planning to maybe use Copy as backup cloud storage for personal things going forward.
Anyone else sad to see them go?
Did my first Uber ride today. So convenient and easy. Driver was great and saved my wide and kids a lot of hassle to drive me the 30mins to the airport. Highly recommended. #t
, , , you all got me watching sometime back, in this post: https://plus.google.com/+JonathanMaxWilson/posts/U2yqt6nK96V
So now I want to talk about it (been meaning to a while).
1. Did season 1 (maybe 2 as well), have a lot of references to films? Like 1 film for 1 episode? There's the one with John in the wheelchair taking pictures of tenants, that's all kinds of Rear Window. Another with multiple references to Jurassic Park. One seemed very subtle in The Fugitive references (Lentz being the badguy and it having to do with falsifying drug results). The one where they're trying to get the head of HR to the FBI building mirrored 16 Blocks in lots of ways. Is this just me? And are lots of episodes that way, and I only caught a few?
2. Does anyone else hate Root? She was a great baddie, but it's unbelievable on a lot of levels as helpful. One of those ways is the machine seems to be able to say things that allow her to shoot like she has a 6th sense. Telling a person where an attacker is, isn't the same as being able to aim and shoot them.... Especially with 2 guns at the same time.
3. Is it just me or does it feel like John is being minimized and has become a very flat character? For that matter Shaw is too.
I'm only only most of the way through season 3 (I think, Netflix app won't open atm), so some of this may change further along. Just wanted to start a discussion. #ns
The pixel is the perfect essentialist's computer.
"By doing so much less, the Pixel encourages my parents to explore so much more."
Most reviewers have asked "why would you pay so much for something that does so little?"
An essentialist would respond "why would you pay so much for something that takes so much of your time and effort to update, maintain, and figure out how to do stuff with?"
This is a super interesting article about how computers replacing jobs and driving down costs, often opens the door to new demand, creating new jobs, even as it replaces others. #f
Hi, does anyone know of a way to filter only new conversations? I have a filter that forwards my messages to where I do a lot of my work. Clients can reply to the messages Asana sends and I can just continue the conversation in there. However, many clients reply to me directly for one reason or another. A few don't seem to receive the Asana emails.
In any case it moves the conversation back to my Gmail. But that causes my filter to create a new task in Asana each time the client replies. So I'm wondering if there's a way to only apply it to a first message in a conversation, and not any followup ones?
A similarly helpful thing would be applying the filter to only the first email received from a single person within a certain amount of time. So I could just have it forward the 1st email from the client, but then if they send 5 more emails, each with a single image attached, and each with a different subject, over the next half hour, it would only apply to the first 1.
Anyone have any ideas if either of these are possible? I can't seem to find anything out about how to do it.
- BYU - IdahoHistory
- LEGO® Batman:Beyond Gotham
- Leo's Fortune
- Tetris Blitz
- FiddlerStudios websitesPartner, 2001 - present
- Wells FargoBanker
Mormon woman volunteers to be whipped to save Saudi blogger - Flunking S...
Mormon Katrina Lantos Swett, chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, has offered to be whipped 100 times to help sa
The Origin of the 8-Hour Work Day and Why We Should Rethink It
Is the 8-hour workday really ideal – or necessary? A look into the research on work time and how to optimize it for greater happiness and su
MainWP WordPress Management - Manage Multiple WP Sites
MainWP allows you to securely manage all your WordPress sites from one powerful easy to use dashboard. MainWP is a self-hosted open source a