"It kills me that I am so bothered by this. I understand that these movies are power fantasies for nine-year-olds: At the end of the day, accepting that they’re stupid is probably smarter than wishing for them to be smart. But this is the epicenter of pop culture."
TL;DR: Marvel has become George Lucas.
I actually never knew the history behind Calhoun.
I made the visit while on my way to Nebraska City for a retreat with a few other employees, an event paid by the generous John Norris and Terry Norris. I talked with them during breakfast on Wednesday morning, although I didn't know their contribution at the time.
I delayed my road trip to Nebraska for this event. I'm happy that I did. But now I need to get on the road so I can spend next week at a conference for work. See y'all next week.
#BernieSanders #Sanders2016 #Election2016 #Democrats #Minneapolis
- Midland High SchoolMidland, TX, 1983 - 1986
I am a single gay man with autism diagnosis living with 1 cat, 2 landlords, and 1 additional roommate. I usually write articles on my blog (see link at bottom of this page) then post the link into my G+ stream.
open source software, astronomy, bicycling, gardening, pc gaming, Powershell (the only thing Microsoft ever did right), neuroscience, evolution, the end of intellectual property.
an Anchor, Translator, and Guide to help me through life
* Everybody deserves to live in the world that their efforts create. Whether it's a blessing or a curse depends on your point of view. - Terry Walker
* Information always wants to be free. There are no secrets in a world filled with technological telepathy. - Terry Walker
* The better part of happiness is the wish to be what you are. - Desiderius Erasmus
* If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John Kennedy
* The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. - Eden Phillpotts
* Knowledge and reality do not require belief. They do, however, require courage. - Glenn Wallis
* I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. - Friedrich Nietzche
* We are what we repeatedly do. - Aristotle
* Few people have the imagination for reality. - Goethe
* Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. - Plato
- The Nature Conservancytech support, 2014 - present
- Dell Compellenttest staff engineer, 2013 - 2014
- Animal Humane Societytech support, programmer, database administrator, 2008 - 2013
- VISI (Vector Internet Services Inc)tech support, 2007 - 2007
- Wilsons Leathertech support, 2004 - 2007
- BIprogrammer, 1999 - 2004
- Metro Information Servicesprogrammer, 1998 - 1999
- Texas Workers' Compensation Commissionprogrammer, mainframe operator, 1992 - 1998
- Texas A&M Universitytech support, 1987 - 1989
- IBMprogrammer, 1987 - 1988
- Texas Instrumentssummer intern, 1986 - 1986
PhysOrg.com - Science News, Technology, Physics, Nanotechnology, Space S...
Physorg.com internet news portal provides the latest news on science including: Physics, Space Science, Earth Science, Health and Medicine
SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar fla...
Sunspot number: 90 What is the sunspot number? Updated 13 Jul 2011 Spotless Days Current Stretch: 0 days 2011 total: 1 day (<1%) 2010 tot
Lets Give Karen -The bus monitor- H Klein A Vacation!
Karen Huff (The bus monitor) deserves a vacation!
Slooh Space Camera - Robotic telescopes. Membership. Live Celestial Show...
SLOOH Space Camera - Robotic Telescopes. Membership. Astronomy. Space Enthusiasts. Live Celestial Shows - Transit of Venus, Total Lunar Ecli
DSLReports Home : Broadband ISP Reviews News Tools and Forums
DSLReports Home : Broadband ISP Reviews News Tools and Forums, broadband news, information and community
YouTube - Carl Sagan - 'A Glorious Dawn' ft Stephen Hawking (Symphony o...
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi