I'm even more passionate about meaningful work, marriage, family, and living the "good life", especially after 70 years on the planet. Meaningful Work
Marriage and Family
- Officiating is first about helping couples to develop a special ceremony for their wedding that fits their needs; then it's officiating with humor for a meaningful and fun ceremony. Officiating Info
- Weddings By The Sea's special Destination Wedding Package in Half Moon Bay includes everything. Package Info
- I offer 3-5 hrs. of strategy consultation for non-profit Humanist organizations, developing a Search Marketing strategy and training in how to increase web traffic and convert searchers into followers. SEM Consultation Info
- For a select number of small businesses I consult to develop a Search Marketing strategy to increase web traffic and convert searchers into customers/clients. SEM Consultation Info
Living The Good Life
- With my parents, I moved from Kansas to Ventura California, lived in Minneapolis for a time and around LA.s. I've now lived on the San Mateo County Coastside for 34 years.
- Pat McNutt and I have been married for 49 years; she is a music teacher, a friend, a great companion, and a terrific grandmother.
- Debra and Laura, our daughters, have three children between them. One, Vincent, is a Theatre Arts Major at San Diego State University; all are the 5th generation of performers and musicians. Voice, piano, french horn, trumpet, flute, acoustic and electric guitar are some of instruments our family plays.
- I listen to Classical, Jazz, and World Music; we get season tickets for the San Francisco Symphony each year.
- Theatre is a special love, I have a BA in Theatre from Long Beach State University. We get season tickets for American Conservatory Theatre and attend Ashland Shakespeare Festival each year.
- I read printed and Kindle books on philosophy, historical fiction, psychology, current events, politics, and anything that strikes my fancy.
- My iPad and laptop are gateways into the world through iPad Aps, blogs, Twitter, and Facebook.
Continuing a life of searching, my thinking is influenced by Secular Humanism. I'm a Celebrant with the Humanist Society and member of many organizations including the American Humanist Association.
The rest of my life is spent with family, camping, backpacking, and road trips. I've camped and backpacked all over the Sierras and taken solo road trips to Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota. Contact MeAbout WeddingsAbout Search MarketingAbout anything you think be interested in.