While our campaign doesn't officially launch until tomorrow, we would love to hit 10% of our goal by the end of the day. Can you help us reach that mark? Every little bit helps!
Please join us in our efforts to put literacy materials in the hands of all individuals. We've even got great prizes in store for fundraising champions!
You can read more about the Reading Tub's new mobile app and contribute to our campaign by following the link below. And don't forget to share our hashtag #FLIPforLiteracy on social media!
I created the The Reading Tub when my daughter was 18 months old. Now she's 11! You'll find me writing about and sharing literacy ideas
#literacy - Children's Literacy
#Kidlit (or Kidlitosphere)
#Reviews - Children's and YA Book Reviews
#SocialMedia - Consulting and Marketing for Small Businesses
- The Reading TubExecutive Director, 2003 - presentFounded the Reading Tub as a nonprofit to promote Family Literacy. Our goal is to bring reading home for families: make it simple to incorporate literacy concepts into daily living and also to find books that are great to share together.
- Mom's Choice AwardsDirector of New Media, 2009 - 2015Coach, mentor, content curator, and educator. My roles run the gamut from writing blog posts and scheduling Tweets, building libraries of educational material for Honorees, providing 1-on-1 marketing advice, to creating and teaching webinars at the MCA Academy.
- thereadingtub.com (current)
- Family Bookshelf (current)
- Diversified Learning & Literacy (current)
- Literacy Tips, Tools & Resources (current)
- Using Social Media 101 (current)
- Celebrating Mom's Choice (current)
- MCA Matters (current)
- The Wash Rag, Reading Tub News (current)
- momschoiceawards.com (current)
- MCA Academy Instructor (current)
- MCA Academy Online (current)
- Big Universe blog (past)
- CarolRoth.com (past)
- Work Smarter not Harder (current)
#TBT Review: Frankenstein Takes the Cake • Reading Tub
This week's #TBT book review invites blog reviews of Frankenstein Takes the Cake by Adam Rex? This meme introduces old favorites to new read
TBT Book Review: A Couple of Boys Have the Best Week Ever
The May 7 TBT Book Review is Marla Frazee's A Couple of Boys Have the Best Week Ever. If you're a kidlit blogger who reviewed it, add your l
8 Reasons My Son Having Autism Has Made Me a Better Person
A parenting website for imperfect parents
10 Weird Ways to Be Happy Today, Backed by Science
Look at beautiful things! Listen to sad songs! 10 new ways to be happy that go far beyond sleep and exercise.
Family Literacy Activities with Music • Reading Tub
The Literacy + Life series helps parents by recommending family literacy activities they can incorporate into daily life. Read about incorpo
Smile & Succeed for Teens recipient of Mom's Choice Gold Award h...
Smile & Succeed for Teens is the recipient of the prestigious Mom's Choice Gold Award honoring excellence in family-friendly products. The a
5 ways to use traditional marketing to promote your social media channel...
Your company is likely to run a number of traditional marketing activities, as well as social media marketing activities. But do both work s
Technology & Your Family - Home Internet Safety
The Internet is fun for kids, but they can end up in "dark alleys." IT Expert Bryant Harrison explains Home Safety in this Technology & Your
West Toledo library hopes to boost literacy with $3.3M ‘fairytale’ addit...
A statewide test called Kindergarten Readiness Assessment – Literacy (KRA-L) is administered to kindergartners to show how much “interventio
Newsletter Tailored to What Your Kids Love • The Reading Tub
Reading Tub Recommendations is a newsletter to bring read-tested books to your inbox based on your kids' ages and favorite subjects or genre
Your Strategy Checklist: Is Your Social Media Outdated?
Staying up on trends and continually evolving a plan are essential to a successful social media marketing strategy. Therefore, it follows th