Thanks for the reminder.
Thanks for the reminder.
A few days ago I noticed getting traffic updates on the drive from Dawson Creek to Fort St. John! So far it looks like it's working at least out as far as Prophet River.
This will be great for seeing the traffic on the Taylor and Jedney hills and accident backups along the Alaska Hwy.
Looking forward to more trips to Tumbler Ridge this summer. There are so many places that I want to go see (Shipyard/Titanic, Pinnacle Peak, Rock Climbing @ Boulder Gardens, etc).
We brought the climbing gear, but didn't get around to using it this time. Next time I'll remember the snowshoes. Forgot to grab them in the Saturday morning packing fest.
Thanks to the Tumbler Ridge Visitors Centre for their trail reports. :)
RAM: Patriot G2 8GB RAM
- Trojan Safety ServicesSafety Professional, 2007 - presentH2S Safety Supervisor, High Angle Rescue Technician, Advanced Level 3 First Aid, Industrial Firefighter, Confined Space Rescue, Air Quality Monitoring, Dispatcher (Past), Tech Support
- Mix-Networks.comOwnerComputer Technician, Tech Support, Webmaster, Server Administrator, LAN Party Host.
- MGD ConstructionFramer, 2007 - 2007Framing houses in Fort Langley and North Vancouver.
- Breakwater ConstructionFramer, 2005 - 2007Framing houses in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Langley and Fort Langley.
- Stream International Canada IncTech Support / Engineering Research Team, 2003 - 2005Technical support on Notebooks and then promoted to Engineering Centre to do advanced support and data collection for all product lines. (Notebook, Desktop, Printer, Media Centre).
- Nestle Waters / Aberfoyle SpringsProduction Line, 2003 - 2003Working production line, bottle blow mold / bottle overrun.
- ChevronGas Station AttendantWorked front counter and stocked store.
- Fraser Valley Regional LibraryPageWorked at Hope, BC branch putting books back onto the shelf.
Star Trek™ Trexels – Aplicaţii Android pe Google Play
*** Take command of YOUR very own starship! ***The USS Valiant has been destroyed by an unknown attacker, and Starfleet has chosen YOU to co
Province to purchase land for three new schools in Fort St. John – Energ...
Of the $7 million, $2.2 will be used to purchase land in the northeast part of Fort St. John for new elementary school across from the new h
Wolverine Nordic and Mountain Society | Tumbler Ridge BC's four season o...
The area surrounding Tumbler Ridge in northeastern B.C., Canada is ideal for the outdoor recreation fan. From short walks in the woods to ch
Battleship Mountain Trail – District of Hudson's Hope - Playground of th...
Battleship Mountain is located north of Carbon Lake. The trail leads to Little Carbon Lake at 3.5 km and continues to the top of the mountai
Hydro awards Site C contract for south bank clearing – Energeticcity.ca
The work is expected to get underway this summer and will create approximately 40 jobs. The work includes removal of 620 hectares of trees a
First vote on LNG terminal, $1B compensation fund, rejected by First Nat...
Lax Kw'alaams band member Malcolm Sampson says all the more than 180 eligible voters at Tuesday's meeting in Port Simpson raised their hands
Gas leak causes small evacuation in Taylor and closes Alaska Highway – E...
According to Spectra Energy, they immediately activated their emergency response plan and began a coordinated response with the Taylor Fire