- Exploring the world via my camerapresent
- PearsonSr. Manager of Curriculum and Distance Learning, 2005 - 2013
- Classroom ConnectDean, Connected University, 2000 - 2004
- University of Maryland University CollegeAdjunct Professor, M.Ed. Program, 2005 - 2010
If you got a notification, you are in this circle. This time you should have gotten a notification without fail.
This is a circle of people who
1. have engaged with me recently on a regular basis.
2. create original content that I find interesting.
You are invited to leave a comment with a link to one of your recent posts for others (and me) to visit. This will help build engagement for everyone involved.
This is a 100% hand picked circle. One Hundred Percent. And I have decided that this circle will be size limited to 250 people.
Even that is way too many for quality control. There are some who will invariably fall off due to non-engagement and lack of content and new ones will take their place.
If you are not in this circle and you want to be in it then:
1. Engaging and interacting with me on my posts (by sharing, commenting and plussing) on a regular basis will get you in it.
2. Also, if you post interesting and (mostly) original stuff, that will get you in it as well.
Shares, comments and plusses are highly appreciated.
#macro4all , , ( )
The first PAC (March 2014) was a great success and I want to thank everybody who participated in it! Like my old APC Circles, this new April PAC is full of great photographers! I have checked EVERY SINGLE ONE of them and guarantee that your feed will flood from quality images when you add this circle.
How To Qualify To Future PAC Circles
If you're a professional or an amateur photographer mainly sharing your own original work in your feed, then you're eligible to ask for inclusion in the May PAC.
The difference between this circle and the old APC is that I now will be giving away FREE accounts to the Pixativity Photographer's Directory every time I share this circle. I will pick three photographer's from the circle and add them to the directory while I compile the circle (you will be notified).
(For those of you not remembering the _APC, it's one of my most shared and popular circles since I started here on Google+ a couple of years ago. Many participants have received thousands of new followers and some of the people I helped promote in the APC now boast more followers than I do! I love that! It speaks for the positiveness and quality of this circle. The PAC will be of the same high quality!_
Yes, there are rules and guidelines. :) If you want to participate in the PAC you need to do the following:
1) Plus and comment this post to show that you want to participate (you must do that here on the original post). Please state what kind of photography you're into in your comment. You also may tag friends of yours to help promote them as well. I'll add them too if they meet these guidelines. Tagging friends increases your chances of being added.
2) Reshare this post to help promote your fellow G-plussers. That way YOU will receive more attention once the circle is released. If you do not reshare, I probably won't add you to the circle since this is a joint effort to promote good photographers. YOU deserve to be reshared, right? So does your fellow G-plussers.
The post must be reshared in your personal feed and publicly.
Pages will NOT be accepted into the circle.
3) Please do NOT add external or internal links to albums, websites, blogs etc. in the comments. This post is neither the right place for advertisement nor for spam. Thanks.I will check your feed anyway, be sure of that. :)
4) Premium Members of the Pixativity Photographer's Directory website are automatically included in the circle. Still members should reshare this post and let me know that you did so in the comments.
(How to obtain a Premium account to the PPD can be found here: http://maps.pixativity.com/join/).
If I do NOT add you to the circle there's always a reason for that. 1) You do not mainly share your own original work in your feed, 2) You are a web marketeer, SEO-specialist etc. or 3) I did not like the mix of your feed (yeah, I know, it's a very subjective thing to create circles like this) or 4) I just missed your comment of some reason – mistakes happen, I am only human.
Another thing: I cannot add everybody in one circle but be assured that I check ALL feeds and you are welcome to ask for inclusion in the next edition of the PAC.
The next circle will be released in May. Keep an eye open for the up-coming Announcement Post.
Now, let's make this April PAC another success story. :) Add the circle and reshare it.
WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS
A Circle of Women Photographers/Artists/Creators
Your re-share is appreciated!
Follow and add to your circles at will and find out more about these wonderful innovative creators with a gentle touch.
To be considered for this circle, please:
1- Share this circle in your stream.
2- Ask to be included in the comments section of the original post.
3- Make sure you've added our page to your circles.
4- You must post your own original work in your stream.
ORIGINAL CONTENT CREATORS : http://goo.gl/9wTLcl
WANT TO BE CIRCLED: http://goo.gl/XwehC9
WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS : http://goo.gl/Lmlfj0
MEN ARE FROM MARS : http://goo.gl/zlyAxy
A CIRCLE TO PAY IT FORWARD: http://goo.gl/rnIQky
#womenarefromvenus #addmetoyourcircles #circles #circlescirclescircles #circleshare #circleshar
member of www.besttopphotographer.com
#macro4all by , , ( )
member of www.besttopphotographer.com
#birds4all ( )
#hqspbirds curated by
Photographer’s Project to Find the Average Face of Women from Each Country
Is it possible to determine what the average face of a nationality looks like? Using photos of women across 41 countries, a photographer has
Indiegogo: An International Crowdfunding Platform to Raise Money
Indiegogo is the world's largest global funding platform. Founded on the principles of opportunity, transparency, and action, anyone with an
Meet the hexaflexagon. It's about to blow your mind.
Remember the first time you saw a Möbius strip (the ring-shaped surface with only one side) and it felt like your world had been turned upsi
Google+: The Survival Guide for a Photographer's Paradise | Colby Brown ...
Version 2.1 of the complete walkthrough/tutorial of Google+ specifically for photographers. Updated Sept 23rd, 2011 - Written by Colby Brown
Portraits of 100 People Ages 1 Through 100 Shown in 150 Seconds
How do you capture 5050 years of life in a single 150 second video? By capturing portraits of 100 people representing ages 1 through 100.In
Some spot color: Meet the world's tiniest chameleon
A species of chameleon small enough to easily perch on a match head has been discovered on a tiny island off Madagascar, a group of scientis
Is Photography a Hobby or a Profession to You? Decide.
Many amateur photographers dream of turning their hobby into a thriving business. It’s almost a natural progression. Some may even call it a
Batch of dinosaur eggs found in Russia's Chechnya region
Geologists in Russia's volatile Chechnya region have discovered what they believe to be fossilized dinosaur eggs laid by one of the huge ext