W3PR is hiring!
W3PR Digital Marketing and Advertising is a 20-year-old national agency with clients all over the U.S. We are seeking an Austin-based SEO Specialist with Social Media experience to join our search team.
Primary responsibility is management of all SEO fulfillment and reporting activities. The SEO Specialist also provides technical and research support to account executives in the acquisition of new business. You should be comfortable in a client-facing role and be able to explain SEO research/findings/analytics to clients via conference calls and in-person presentations.
Skills / Knowledge / Responsibilities:
• Conduct SEO related research including, keyword research, industry research and competitive analysis
• Perform technical SEO audits of client websites
• Google Analytics certification a plus.
• Identify, recommend, and implement SEO improvements
• Explain SEO theory and best practices to non-experts
• Posses a solid command of HTML and WordPress as well as a willingness to learn CMS platforms you’ve never seen before
• Have an innovation mindset and an eye for details
• Understanding of Local Search’s place in SEO
• Understand the role of content, social media, and Schema in SEO
• Posses outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Stay informed about the latest industry developments
• Self-starter with excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
• Collaborative spirit with a good sense of humor
• Occasional Social Media work to include:
• Setup of platforms for client when required
• Posting on behalf of client
• Answering questions from fans and followers as required
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree and 1 - 2 years SEO experience
• Experience with technical SEO, including reporting and solutions development
• In-depth experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Raven, and other SEO tools
• Experience with server and DNS settings (redirects, backups, subdomains, etc.) is a plus
• Intermediate to expert experience with Microsoft Office / Google Docs / Dropbox / Basecamp
• Flex-time available (30 to 40 hours per week)
• Work wherever you choose; co-working space, coffee shop, home
• We provide a Mac laptop and will pay for connectivity as well as cell phone service. We’ll also provide a monitor, keyboard and trackpad along with a printer and shredder for your home office.
• Paid training (Google Analytics Certification, etc.) and occasional conferences
Send your resume and LinkedIn profile to: Terri Jenkins firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SEO Specialist.