QUICK FACTS About Me: I am...
- insatiably curious
- creative AND technical
- drinking the Google Kool-aid
- able to fit in your suitcase
- accepting gifts if you’re giving them
- the most logical woman you have ever known
- someone who loves to be out of doors when it is raining or snowing (there is no bad weather, just inappropriate clothing)
- fun to be around unless I am tired, hungry or sick
I have been in the Internet marketing and web development business since 1995. As an entrepreneur and retained consultant, I have worked with global Fortune 500 companies, SMBs and many start-ups. My experience with and knowledge of strategy, marketing and technology is well recognized.
Having built and sold an online trade publication, I am well versed in all areas of digital marketing and publishing, including but not limited to inbound marketing, e-commerce, channel integration, platform development, resource allocation and sourcing. With a strong foundation in web analytics, my services focus on the delivery of measurable results … what gets measured gets managed.
My passion lies in helping clients demystify what to many can be a complex subject. The plethora of half-truths that surround tactics such as SEO, marketing automation, social media, and mobile marketing, not to mention the constant struggle between marketing and IT departments, manifests a perfect storm that causes many a CEO and business owner to develop gray hair.
As a retained Chief Marketing Technology Officer (CMTO), my objective is to help executives make informed decisions around
- Shaping digital marketing strategy
- Choosing the right partners
- Allocating appropriate resources, and
- Building an analytical culture
With that said, my objective is to help businesses drive online leads and revenue with a data driven strategy that identifies the ROI of all initiatives.
I have industry expertise in apparel and footwear manufacturing, sporting goods, textiles, printing, textile printing and retail. Since my strategy is founded in data collection and analysis, I am able to assit executives in any industry to make business decisions that are based on fact, not opinion.