- Conversations That MatterHost, 2014 - presentThrilled to host "Conversations That Matter", a passion project of mine where I chat with people who are living on purpose and want to dig a little deeper! (Subscribe On YouTube, iTunes and Stitcher)
- Agent QuestFounder/Coach, 2014 - presentYou’ve heard of IQ and EQ: intelligence and emotional intelligence quotients—now there’s AQ! Agent Quest is on a mission to provide quality education and know-how to raise the bar in the real estate industry. AQ fills the void for agents who want to approach their realty business from the heart, as well as the head.
- Teri Conrad ConsultingBrand Strategist/Speaker/Coach, 2009 - presentI advise small to medium business on their Social Strategies www.tericonrad.ca
- Real Estate RevolutionConcierge, 2014 - 2014Super pumped to be working with one of the smartest guys I know, Matthew Ferrara and his partner Dan Elzer, on their North American Real Estate Training Tour! Together they have DECADES of Real Estate experience and are leading the way with back to basics sales techniques and current technology. My job is to make it as GREAT EXPERIENCE as possible managing the social accounts, advising on marketing and design, and building community! Stay tuned! New cities being announced soon!
- Royal LePage WolstencroftRealtor : Marketer : Speaker, 2007 - 2011
- Rogers STAR FMAccount ManagerRadio advertising sales in the Fraser Valley, BC
- Calgary Mirror NewsPaper
- Alberta Government
Defining Your Brand-Digital Killed the Real Estate Star
The Paperless Real Estate Agent
Mike Ferry vs. Matthew Ferrara | Is Social Media Stupid? | Tech Savvy Agent
There is an obvious rift in the real estate population between the more traditional sales coach approach to generating business now and the
12 Personality Traits of a Great Boss [Infographic]
There are 12 personality traits of a great boss. These traits not only prove that they're great bosses, but that they're great leaders and i
Hey YOU! Building Brands with Social. - Teri Conrad
It ain't easy! For anyone trying to establish an audience for their brand using social, it's a true challenge. As social becomes adopted, th
Metrics Are Fine and Well... But Are We Even Measuring The Right Things?...
“The Gross National Product includes air pollution and advertising for cigarettes, and ambulance to clear our highways of carnage. It counts
The Dangers of Letting Technology Reinvent Communication
Almost a year and a half ago I went from being an entrepreneur who worked remotely, being my own boss, and worked at my own pace. I never to
Three Google tools that can make you a better agent
Breakthrough Broker helps real estate agents with free marketing templates, instructional tools, current news, and more.
Loyalty is No Longer Just About Transactions – Now It's About Interactio...
A new report highlights the importance of connecting with customers beyond the transactional level—planning for interactions both before and