Want to know the what, when and how to post on social media?
While the optimum time to post on Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook will vary, there are certain rules of thumb you can follow when it comes to what to share.
Before sharing, ask yourself:
1. Would your network thank you for it?
2. Does it have the WOW factor?
3. Would you email it to a friend?
Read it here via : http://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2014/04/what-when-and-how-to-share-on-social-media.html#ixzz2yc2WCeId
Pin it for alter: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/159526011775568662/
#socialmediamarketing #socialmedia #socialmediatips
Bruce and his daughter Holly have been on an incredible journey they call “Motorcycle For Miracles” in which they have raised more than $75,000 for the Children's Miracle Network.
You can interact with us during the show using the #MATVlive hashtag on Twitter.
Thanks for watching!
Dave and Michael
Mobile Agent TV Hosts
- Real Estate RevolutionConcierge, presentSuper pumped to be working with one of the smartest guys I know, Matthew Ferrara and his partner Dan Elzer, on their North American Real Estate Training Tour! Together they have DECADES of Real Estate experience and are leading the way with back to basics sales techniques and current technology. My job is to make it as GREAT EXPERIENCE as possible managing the social accounts, advising on marketing and design, and building community! Stay tuned! New cities being announced soon!
- Teri Conrad ConsultingBrand Strategist/Speaker/Coach, 2009 - presentI advise small to medium business on their Social Strategies www.tericonrad.ca
- Royal LePage WolstencroftRealtor/ Marketer/ Speaker, 2007 - 2011
- RogersAccount Manager
- Calgary Mirror NewsPaper
- Alberta Government
Hey YOU! Building Brands with Social. - Teri Conrad
It ain't easy! For anyone trying to establish an audience for their brand using social, it's a true challenge. As social becomes adopted, th
Metrics Are Fine and Well... But Are We Even Measuring The Right Things?...
“The Gross National Product includes air pollution and advertising for cigarettes, and ambulance to clear our highways of carnage. It counts
The Dangers of Letting Technology Reinvent Communication
Almost a year and a half ago I went from being an entrepreneur who worked remotely, being my own boss, and worked at my own pace. I never to
Three Google tools that can make you a better agent
Breakthrough Broker helps real estate agents with free marketing templates, instructional tools, current news, and more.
Loyalty is No Longer Just About Transactions – Now It's About Interactio...
A new report highlights the importance of connecting with customers beyond the transactional level—planning for interactions both before and
Five Tips to Creating Videos That Build Brand and Drive Sales
Content - Regardless of form or viewing device, video is an ideal medium to engage, inform, and entertain prospective buyers and clients. He
How One Woman Built Manhattan's Most Exclusive Millionaires' Club From S...
"This was a piece of dirt," Jennie Enterprise...
11 ways every GooglePlus post promotes your content | What's Next Blog
Illustrating the integration of GooglePlus, gMail, Google search, and Google Authorship this image demonstrates the 11 ways GooglePlus promo
4 Things to avoid on Social when Selling | Spring Realty
People who are comfortable regularly sharing information on social platforms will naturally continue to do so when they’re buying or selling
6 tech trends you can ignore in 2014 - iMediaConnection.com
February 9-12, 2014. Amelia Island, FloridaAn invaluable event for Fortune 1000 brands looking to better understand the new consumer's path
One Hundred and One Paintings of Gratitude Inspired by ― Pablo Neruda, 1...
One Hundred and One Paintings of Gratitude Inspired by ― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets. Posted by soleil mannion at 2:25 PM. No comments: P