Noa N7 smartphone captures 80MP images with 'high-resolution mode' - Lesser known Croatian brand Noa might not be the first manufacturer that springs to mind when you think about mobile photography, but the company will be launching a new mid-range device with some very interesting imaging features at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona at the end of this month. The Noa N7 comes with a dual-camera setup that features two 16MP Sony IMX298 1/2.8" image sensors. At this point, there's no fu...
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Andrew MModeratorThat looks nice. A bit like a galaxy s7 with the fps on the back (and in the centre!).4w
- You can do something like this using Hydra on the iPhone in Hi Res mode.is running some tests with iOS Camera Apps this week I think so he might try it.4w
- just bought that app Hydra as I hadn’t heard of it. Its rubbish at low light compared to another app I’m using that’s crushes it. More soon. Will test Hydra’s HDR in daylight. Got 2 other apps under test as well.4w
- Marketing seemingly being so important to many, I think Noa missed a trick by not naming it The Ark. If it's waterproof, of course.......4w
- I'll be impressed if the image quality is decent. The trouble with the smaller smartphone players is they rarely have the R&D budgets to do a good enough job in image processing to compete with the big boys like Samsung, Google and Apple.4w
Add a comment...