A CLEAR ROOM 101 FOR CHEATING THE PUBLIC!
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I remember similar things went on when decimalisation happened. With similar reactions. I'm fairly sure the BREXIT vote played a part; genuinely changing the exchange rate and the costs of some key materials. But a lot of companies are simply milking it.
The nasty bit will be any tariffs and trade deals that come out of the negotiations going on now.
People who live in Britain are generally unaware of how much more people are paying for most goods in other countries. If you were food shopping in Copenhagen, the shock of higher prices & higher national taxes would hit you hard. But partly because Denmark kept the Kroner, you might not realise it immediately.Jul 24, 2017
- Thought this only happened in India ....Jul 24, 2017
- I remember when wagon wheels were massive and a curly wurly was as long as big ruler at school. 😅Jul 24, 2017
- Yep everything gone smaller but the price.Jul 24, 2017
- I'm just wondering if things just LOOKED bigger, when WE all were a lot smaller.Jul 25, 2017
- If only they would do this with smartphones. For those of us who like the smaller form factor ...Jul 25, 2017
- Ted SalmonOwner;-) HeheJul 25, 2017
Add a comment...