4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Ahmed BebarsModeratorLet's see if the speakers cut the mustard...4w
- Ted SalmonOwner...and if my local tailor can make my pockets deeper 😂4w
- Ahmed BebarsModerator😂4w
- , Sony has generally put underpowered speakers in their phones, but we can always hope....3w
- Andrew MModeratorThat sounds great.
Poweramp and other apps like speaker boost can increase the volume. However, on a larger device I'd want super stereo speakers, great for games etc.
The finger print sensor on the Sony z5c is excellent (the best position I've come across on a phone). However, on a larger device that's likely to be on a flat surface I'd like the finger print sensor on the front. Sony's skin had some useful additions and apps, like the music app and album app (and easy to remove or hide apps not being used), but the main question for me on a larger device would be battery life.
Hopefully, there's a group of larger devices about to emerge!3w
- I don't know about the Qualcomm 660, but if it's evolved from the 625 the battery life could be epic.
Incidentally, Sony are often panned for its ecosystem, but if you have a Playstation under your TV, it's a no brainer.3w
- Andrew MModeratorI've no issue with Sony's ecosystem. However, I do have a Sony speaker, earphones and even a wifi blueray disk player, all of which are excellent.3w