I'D RATHER HAVE HAD A BIGGER BATTERY...
OnePlus 5T features 18:9 display and updated dual-camera - OnePlus has today launched its latest smartphone, the OnePlus 5T. The 5T carries over most of the internal components, including the Snapdragon 835 chipset, from its predecessor OnePlus 5 but comes with a very obvious change on the exterior: The AMOLED screen now features an 18:9 aspect ratio and covers almost the entire front of the device, as it is en vogue this year. Another important change can be found in the camera department:...
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- I am using the OP5 and the battery is pretty good. Gets me through the day easily. 2 sims, Bluetooth streaming, lots of email and some GPS routing. Could have been better but is adequate for a day.4w
- i have a 3T would definitely upgrade to the 5T but i bought a Note 8 three months ago so i can't really justify another expensive purchase before Xmas. Never really have issues with battery life though i am hooked to WiFi most of the day so my phones aren't hunting for a data connection and draining battery life.4w
- Ha! Guess what turned up from John Lewis! A 2220mAh non Turbo Charger - so just an ordinary one. There's a picture of the Turbo one on their website. They're obviously telling lies, have put the wrong item up on the website or some dodo has simply put the wrong item into the parcel to send out.
Currently on hold with their support trying to establish the answer.
What a country we live in, eh!4w
- how disappointing, I'm hoping they have the real stuff in stock because the turbo charger is the mod that interests me the most4w
- Well, I'm not going to find out today as on the phone they pushed me from pillar to post, were clearly not interested in sorting it out and told me to phone back 'later' when another helpline department 'didn't have such a big queue'.
So I'll just return it and get my money back (there's a label in the parcel to do that) then investigate the truth next week, I guess.
Yes - disappointing. I, too, have waited so long for that Mod. Oh well.4w
- Still no solution from John Lewis. I see from the sales page that they're still claiming to have stock of the Turbo version and letting people buy it.
I've had two emails from various bods in John Lewis, both telling me that it's being passed to another department and "they will be in touch shortly".
In the meantime, they have acknowledged receipt of my return and "are processing the refund" within 5 days.
Watch this space! I wonder if it'll end up being a Room 101 ;-)3w