4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Andrew MModerator+1And I learnt a new word from the article (consanguineous: of the same blood or origin; specifically : descended from the same ancestor).
Battery life and performance are always handy to improve.2w
- The 6** series are quickly becoming the processors I'm looking at most fondly given my lack of need for games, the only thing I feel I'd miss from the 8** series is all the camera tricks. Though it looks like most of them are trickling down.2w
- Just had a 625 device... I'd say it probably can perform "well" but that there is a noticeable difference between it and the 820/821. It might only be 10 - 20% but I can see it.2w
- I could probably live with that for the amazing battery performance those chips get.2w
- I think the 660 might close that performance gap now that it will be running the custom Qualcomm kyro cores. I think the main difference between the 600 and 800 series was that the 600 was basically off the shelf arm cores. I assume 660 will be similar in performing to the 820 but with great battery life (hopefully).
I think I can definitely be ok with the 660. 630 seems like a small upgrade over the 625 so I wouldn't really want to get a device with that this year especially if the plan is to keep up for 2 years.2w