no plus ones
- Is this really any better than Breaking Bad or is is just the same rubbish repackaged a bit differently? Dont want to waste another 60 odd hours on a show that goes nowhere.15w
- Ted SalmonOwner+1The same rubbish? THE SAME RUBBISH?! Wash your mouth out!
I don't think that BCS is quite as engaging as a storyline as BB but it's not far off. Beautifully crafted by the same team. And irresistible viewing for BB fans to watch as it grows closer and closer to the start of BB timeline. Love it 😎15w
- Yeah sorry really gone off BB as the years have passed. Not sure why either. Maybe it's the preposterous storyline or just Brian Cranston. Jesse was definitely the best character in it.15w
- Ted SalmonOwnerHe was a whining tart for half of it! I thought Fring was the dude! And Hector! And they're both in BCS too. SHame you lost interest.
The most annoying characters in BB were the two wives for me! And that whinging disabled son. Jesse's two mates were really funny. Hehe.15w
- And that's why Jesse is the best. You go from hating his whinie, bitchy role to loving the person he develops into.15w
- It's definitely taken its time to get going, but then I think Gilligan felt more confident in his ability to tell the story he wanted to without doing the "problem of the week" shenanigans that characterised Breaking Bad's first season, as I remember it. This fourth season has really been something, with a lot of the threads and themes from earlier seasons starting to pay off in a very satisfying way.14w
Add a comment...