9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- That's pretty amazing - don't see why the rest of the world couldn't make use of these as well, especially the UK where air-con is still an afterthought even for modern housing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh9LhrLGUc4Jul 13, 2017
- Julie WillsModeratorSomebody else posted this story a day or two ago. I'm seriously thinking we could use one on the non-street facing windows at work, in the areas where we don't have air source heat pumps providing proper air con.Jul 13, 2017
- Ted SalmonOwnerI do apologise for not posting solely original content ;-) ;-) Still, it's not been posted on WW before.
Does seem like a good idea - and like the best things - if it works - simple!Jul 13, 2017
- Julie WillsModeratorIt wasn't a criticism. More an endorsement, in fact.Jul 13, 2017
- Ted SalmonOwner+1I know. It was only my attempt at humour ;-)Jul 13, 2017
- Julie WillsModerator+1Having seen somebody who (I believe) knows what he's talking about commenting on this article on FB, I gather that it would be more appropriate to compare it to a fan, rather than to air con, in the sense that it can't really do much more than change the way the air moves, rather than its temperature.51w
Add a comment...