one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- I personally don't use a stereo much. But it does block the display. But I know all the Presets for different stations. I'm sure I have seen a video somebody using it with the CD inside and working.
I find it very handy has my fingerprint sensor is on the back and it's easy to access. The on off is not a problem to access.
My only tiny problem is when changing gear you have to remember it's there or you can catch it.
The mount can be rotated in every possible Direction so you can use a phone in landscape and portrait mode. It does bounce about a tiny bit. But when driving I just glance at it. And not operating it. Overall very pleased with it for a fiver!Jan 1, 2017
- I also have a wonder holder. A magnetic solution but I can't touch the fingerprint sensor with that. If anyone would like to see that working give me a shout!Jan 1, 2017
- I use an official Samsung wireless charging holder that sticks on the windscreen. It is well made, can hold the phone in any orientation and angle and is solid, never had it fall off or shake free. It is large though (I named it the "rhino horn"), expensive (even the holder only version is) and sticks in the windscreen, which can be annoying in itself. It was a present with a wireless charging back for my then phone, a Note 3. I also use a small BT speaker for hands free and along with Google it works pretty well. I rarely take any calls and make none at all unless parked up.
This is "The rhino horn" :
http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/accessories/others/EP-HN910IBEGWWJan 1, 2017
- Why not one that goes into the AC vents.
I find this one sticks out just a bit too much. Maybe that is why you got it as the fingerprint sensor is on the back. Enough clearance for your hand.
Catch your hand the wrong way though and you could snap it and have a busted head unit.Jan 2, 2017
- If I had one on the heater vent the phone will get too hot and display a warning message and not be usable surely. This always happens with my iPhone when too near the heater ventJan 2, 2017
- Ah I forget it's winter now. Otherwise it would be ac.
Another good reason not to have it on the ventJan 2, 2017
Add a comment...