HARDLY SEEMS LIKE IT'S WORTH THE BOTHER...
...so far 🤔
...so far 🤔
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- Ted SalmonOwnerme, too, if i could find one which works 🙄2w
- Try pscforums 😁2w
- Some of the mods being developed now are starting to make this platform really interesting.2w
- When I was looking for something to replace the Note 7 (as if anything could've), It was either the Pixel or Z Play. Did pick up a Z Play for secondary device, and it's been great. Too bad you've gotten the bad ones in the bunch,2w
- Ted SalmonOwner+2yes, i think that they've got it right with that Play (laying aside my unfortunate glut) and it sits above the Snapdragon 400 series handsets, along with their own Lenovo P2, by pitching it in the 600 series. Apart from battery.
I think that it's all very well to try and argue that anything less than 600 series in the budget range keeps up and is ok, the range of budget-to-mid-range devices sitting just above the average Wileyfox et al using the better chipset, not that I'm anything like an engineer(!), but the slightly better hardware retains good battery/performance balance IMHO.2w
- Andrew MModerator+2The rumoured return of the 3.5mm jack to the Moto z2 could appeal to a few people.2w