Here's some quick navigation points to help you orient yourself.
- HD means High definition. These come out of Blu Ray. They display at about 1080. HDX is a VUD- only term which supposedly gives better picture and sound but HDX is HD and visa versa when it comes to VUDU.
Price Range: $3-10 per code
- SD means Standard Definition and comes from DVDs. This displays at about 720 and is a smaller file when you download. Some people hate SD but it has its advantages. If you watch it on a tablet its hard to tell the difference and its cheaper.
Price Range: $1- $5 per code.
- The best place to start is an Ultraviolet account. This will feed services like VUDU, Flixster, Target Ticket ect. www.uvvu.com
- Get used to having a million accounts some movie codes require redemption at flixster, others at the Sony site ect. Paramount give you $3 coupons for redeeming at their site.
- Disney/ Marvel movies do not play with ultraviolet. You can add them to your VUDU account but it will not be added to your Ultraviolet Library.
-How to not get ripped off. A) If it sounds too good to be true, it is. B) Don’t pay with Paypal Friends and Family (this will give you the option to dispute). C) Deal with well-known traders.
-Make a friend, find someone on the forum (not me) that you can talk with about the latest happenings and get advice from. This will help with some of those question that you run into like, “Should I trust this dude?” “Is $10 really fair for a Disney Movie” “Have you seen Perk of a Wallflower anywhere?”
Have fun man!
This also might help from my website (www.medinasmovies.com)