Profile

Cover photo
Ted Coiné
Works at Meddle.It
2,484 followers|114,789 views
AboutPostsPhotosYouTube

Stream

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
Isn't it time we Americans take the poison out of our #politics? Join me in signing Eileen McDargh​'s True Leader's Creed.
2
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
I've been silent for months, or "on sabbatical," as we call it around the Coiné household. My latest post is about why that is, what the future holds, and - most importantly by far - it's about the choices YOU are making in your own work-life.
3
Nadine Hack's profile photo
 
Welcome back +Ted Coiné! I just posted link to +Jeanne Bliss article from OPENforBusiness. I love the work you curate!
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
“The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that’s the essence of humanity.” – George Bernard Shaw. Outstanding post from Eileen McDargh
1
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
My latest on influencer marketing. What do you think?
2
1
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
What is the number 1 #Marketing Trend of 2016? Even an 8-year-old will get this quick presentation. 
1
Anok Abiar Wol Nhial's profile photo
 
#marketing Trend 2016 how dose it work
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
2,484 people
Judy Bellem's profile photo
mahshid akbary's profile photo
Monica Diaz's profile photo
connie byrne's profile photo
Meredith Bell's profile photo
Dr. Julie Connor's profile photo
Monique Valcour's profile photo
LEO CORD's profile photo
Andrew Tartick's profile photo

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
Says leadership author Achim Nowak, "In a moment of duress, of crisis and unexpected turn of events, drop into a little bit of your own truth. Trust that it will resonate with their truth. That’s how we move through and forward. Consider these simple tips..." This is a post no leader - on either side of the pond - can afford to miss!
2
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
Slideshare from my keynote: Guiding Your #CEO to Go #Social. Hope it helps! #socialCEO 
1
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
More social. Less media. Any questions?
2
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
Where should an #entrepreneur start when founding a business? Begin with these 4 questions. #startup   #CEO  
1
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
If you want to lead, it is essential you take off your expert's hat. Yup. What got you here won't get you there, says executive coach Amy Vodarek
1
Add a comment...

Ted Coiné

Shared publicly  - 
 
Social CEO Sara Sutton Fell of Flexjobs spells out exactly why 87% of employers say they see increased productivity through flexible work. (Just guessing: the remaining 13% are fooling no one but themselves!)
1
Add a comment...
People
Have him in circles
2,484 people
Judy Bellem's profile photo
mahshid akbary's profile photo
Monica Diaz's profile photo
connie byrne's profile photo
Meredith Bell's profile photo
Dr. Julie Connor's profile photo
Monique Valcour's profile photo
LEO CORD's profile photo
Andrew Tartick's profile photo
Work
Employment
  • Meddle.It
    Chief Relationship Officer, 2014 - present
    Marketing, Sales, Evangelism... the nice thing about a startup is, we don't do silos!
  • Switch and Shift
    Chairman, 2012 - 2014
Contact Information
Work
Address
http://twitter.com/tedcoine is the fastest way to get my attention. Email is fine too, but slower.
Story
Tagline
Chief Relationship Officer at Meddle.it. Co-author of "A World Gone Social: How Companies Must Adapt to Survive."
Introduction

Ted Coiné is Chief Relationship Officer of Meddle.it, the next generation content marketing tool for organizations and individuals.

 

He is a Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer and an Inc. Top 100 Leadership Expert. This stance at the crossroads of social and leadership gave Ted a unique perspective to identify the demise of Industrial Age management and the birth of the Social Age. The result, after five years of trend watching, interviewing and intensive research, is his latest co-authored book, A World Gone Social: How Companies Must Adapt to Survive.

 

An Inc. Top 100 Speaker, Ted is also a serial business founder and three-time CEO.

 

He lives in Naples, Florida, with his wife and two daughters.

 

Bragging rights
Proud father of two little girls, delighted husband of Jane's.
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Links
YouTube