Take notice, Foursquare users. Things are about to change.
TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news.
92 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Might as well just use Google check-ins.Dec 30, 2012
- Always felt FS users were morons. Such a stupid concept. "Mayor"lol.Dec 30, 2012
- So does that mean everyone is going to know I'm the mayor of "Toilet #1" at work?Dec 30, 2012
- Did Facebook buy foursquare of something?Dec 30, 2012
- People get crazy when new privacy policies are announced. Don't like it, don't use it is my rule. I don't see anything wrong with foursquare's plans, though I'd only consider using it though if I owned a nerd-central coffee shop or something.Dec 30, 2012
- Four who?Dec 31, 2012