Could it finally be happening?
84 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- I assume you don't use an iOS device, right? For some reason it's people who don't use Apple maps, that call it disaster. For me it's a decent app, has it's pros and cons just like Google's. None is perfect, though.Nov 15, 2012
- Actually many iOS users claimed the Apple maps was a disaster when they first used it. Not a fanboy but just saying.
Haven't had any problems with Google maps past few years. Also the Navigation app that comes with Google Maps is still in Beta though, says so when you open it.
Google is able to collect so much data because Google makes not only really great software, but the vast majority of their software if not all of it, is free for anybody to use unless for commercial purposes.Nov 15, 2012
- Lol @ being mad at the usersNov 15, 2012
- I have an iPhone and the Apple map is horrible I was looking for a dunkin donut and I was blocks away but it couldn't find itNov 15, 2012
- Go for Android. The iPhone is just not keeping up. My iPhone 4s looks tiny next to my Samsung Galaxy S3. To be honest Navigation is so much simpler with S3. But if navigation was your stand point I say go with a Nokia.Nov 16, 2012
- Apple must focus on developing native clock app by partnering with Swiss rather then entering to maps business.Nov 16, 2012