Maybe the iPad isn't dominating the tablet market after all.
101 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 31 previous comments
- Most people who do use an iPad or a reader and call it a tablet are
computer illiterate. The ipad is fun, easy but is far from a computer.
Close source, no flash, no ports. That puts u at the mercy of apple, the
same thing android users are getting for free, apple users have to pay. U
Vann only hope that the app you want is thereNov 28, 2012
- Apple Special Event October 2012 - iPad Mini Full Keynote, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Pro You'll find the iPad bit just after the 0:39:00 mark and it's 91%it was definitely Apple. I've found the video on YouTube:Nov 28, 2012
- I know the nexus has better spec than the Fire. What I said is that no matter how good the specifications it can never outsell the Fire. Simply because the content Eco system around the fire is better and that Amazon understands what the average user needs in a tablet whereas google is more interested in the techie hacker community which is a very small niche market.Nov 29, 2012
- Absolute bollocks.Nov 29, 2012
- Tablets may not have been designed to replace PCs but, for better or worse they have done. The only reason there was a huge boom in people purchasing computers during the 90s was because of the commercialisation of the World Wide Web. The majority of people use a desktop computer for web pages and email, a task that a tablet does perfectly.Nov 29, 2012
- Why buy a PC when you don't really need one?
A tablet and a blue tooth keyboard is plenty for most people, and doesn't get full of cruft, registry rot, virii, worms and crap like a PC does.Dec 13, 2012