Michael Arrington on taxes.
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- Luke+3so basically, the author wants to be able to steal savings from those whom he determines is too wealthy? what a perverted train of thoughtJan 2, 2013
- Reminds me of a story I read years ago...I think it was called..."Robin Hood "....sooo..Rich people didn't see this coming after getting bailed out .????
A man caught robbing a bank was asked why he did it..."that's where all the money is", he replied...Jan 2, 2013
- Whatever Warren Buffett says, whatever position he takes, we can rest assured that it is calculated to benefit his bottom line in some way,
Here's a brutal takedown ol' saintly grandpa Warren:
But it's actually worse than the article suggests.
Buffett actively campaigns for the perpetuation of the estate tax, then he seeks out family-owned businesses that the estate tax is forcing the family to sell (because the value of the business for estate purposes is far more than the family has cash on hand), and he offers a price between the amount of the tax and the value of the business, so he gets a boost in his balance sheet instantly, while the family takes a loss.
He is just flat-out evil.Jan 2, 2013
- Uh Michael, the top 10% already accounted for 70% of the tax burden and the poor and middle class are going to be hit hard by the upcoming taxes imposed by ACA. Jan 2, 2013
- If you pay the same RATE as us all, i have no complaints. I think we should vote for a flat tax IMO.Jan 2, 2013
- It's hard to buy votes with a flat tax, but I'm with ya.Jan 2, 2013