53 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Bing isn't that great. I've tried it and I am not impressed at all. Google, in my comparison, has far more quality content.Nov 28, 2012
- Since I don't pay for either search service, I'm happy to have both. My theory is that they must have different enough algorithms that they'll return different result sets; if I'm not getting what I want from one, I'll try the other.Nov 28, 2012
- Mark C+7I thought I'd test this.
Typed the same search into both Google and Bing.
Results came back, Google has a tab to filter to only shopping.
Bing came back with results and I'm still trying to find out where I get prices.
Currently the only useful feature I've found on Bing is that it can find the Google search page.Nov 29, 2012
- I guess that happens when you search on Google Shopping, right? When I search for a product on Google, I almost always get an Amazon related result first. So, I think Microsoft is the one trying to mislead people (and also Techcrunch, but that is expected).Nov 29, 2012
- Trust Microsoft for the truth?Nov 29, 2012
- Nov 29, 2012